Editor's note: Each month, we'd like to introduce you to one of our wonderful Glamping Hub hosts and what inspired them to create a glamping site. This month, we have Elizabeth, who manages this spacious yurt rental in Keaau, Hawaii.
1. When was the first time you heard the term glamping?
On an NBC show.
2. What inspired you to have your own glamping site?
I have a yurt in Hawaii—what better type of lodging and great location are there?
3. If you could describe your property or the glamping experience you offer in three words, what would they be?
Peaceful, nature, calming.
4. What was your first glamping /camping experience?
Camping in the Rocky Mountains.
5. Why would you recommend people to go glamping?
Because it is camping in nature with all the amenities needed to feel comfortable.
6. What should people expect when they come to your glamping site?
They can expect a beautiful large yurt, natural sunlight, and a large private property that is well-maintained and close to all outdoor activities. The yurt is away from it all, yet close enough to towns and the airport.
7. What makes your property unique?
It's a 700-square-foot yurt with indoor plumbing!
8. What’s your favorite part about owning a glamping property?
People who stay here start to dream about having a yurt of their own, which shows they were happy with their experience at our property.
9. What makes your property eco-friendly?
It's the closest thing to living off the land as possible.
Interested in a glamping escape to Hawaii? See more of what Elizabeth's yurt can offer here!