Editor's note: Each month, we'd like to introduce you to one of our wonderful Glamping Hub hosts and what inspired them to create a glamping site. This month, we have Laura, who manages these comfortable cabins in San Isabel National Forest, Colorado.
1. When was the first time you heard the term glamping? About a year ago.
2. What inspired you to have your own glamping site? Glamping invited me to list with them, and I decided to give them a try.
3. If you could describe your property or the glamping experience you offer in three words, what would they be? Off the path.
4. What was your first glamping /camping experience? Hosting glamping guests.
5. Why would you recommend people to go glamping? Fun places to stay.
6. What should people expect when they come to your glamping site? A beautiful view from your warm comfy cabin. Not the Ritz and way out of the way, with hiking and snowshoeing opportunities near by.
7. What makes your property unique? Easy access, but with an out of the way feeling when you step out of your car. Incredible views of Colorado's highest peak and hosts that are eager to share our knowledge of the area with you.
8. What’s your favorite part about owning a glamping property? We love the folks we meet and watching them unwind as the magic of our mountains enchants them.
9. What makes your property eco-friendly? We recycle all that we can, we produce much of our own electricity from our small hydroplant, and we have a submerged wetlands system to treat our waste water.