Editor's note: Each month, we'd like to introduce you to one of our wonderful Glamping Hub hosts and what inspired them to create a glamping site. This month, we have Fabrizio, who manages these remarkable glamping accommodations in Georgia.
1. When was the first time you heard the term 'Glamping'? 2010.
2. What inspired you to have your own glamping site? Love for nature, desire and passion for adventure.
3. If you could describe your property or the glamping experience of your property what would they be? Adventure and shelter set in a landscape… something that speaks to refuge and distance from the everyday.
4. What was your first glamping/camping experience? When I was 8 years old in an inhabited island north of Chile.
5. Why would you recommend people to go glamping? Glamping speaks to refuge and distance from the everyday. It’s about the earth and sky and fulfills dreams of escape.
6. What should people expect when they come to your glamping site? Nestled in the foothills of the legendary Appalachian Mountain Range, the glamping property is a paradise of forests and streams, perfect for the outdoor enthusiast who loves to explore or for the aficionado of all things who hopes to find inspiration. We are located across and minutes from Carters Lake, which is 3,200+ acres in size, and offers recreational opportunities.
7. What makes your property unique? We provide lodging for two to 12 guests with one to six bedrooms in the form of two cabins (four private bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms), full kitchens, gas and log fireplaces, king-size beds, TV/VCR/DVD/Internet/cell phone signal, one charming vintage Airstream, and one geodesic dome with private baths and outside shower. There's even an Argentine grill available.
8. What’s your favorite part about owning a glamping property? Meeting cool people and creating a unique space for them.
9. What makes your property eco-friendly? Being close to nature and stargazing.
Book Fabrizio's incredible Georgia accommodations here, here, and here. His properties have also been featured in collections such as "Trip Ideas near Atlanta, Georgia" and "Glamping Along the Georgia Wine Highway."